Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Five for Friday~ Freebie Included

Happy Friday!  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share five new items from my store.
I added some new Apple Clipart sets.
Next, I've added a Kangaroo Craft that makes a great Bulletin Board display for Mother's Day.  These kangaroos can also be used as a fun craft when learning about kangaroos, marsupials or as a follow up to Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother Too.
The craft comes with two different styles of writing pages.  One of the writing pages has dotted lines and the other page has lines only.  Students can create a book with multiple pages if they wish.
Here are the characters from Brown Bear, Brown Bear.  These crafts are fun for the beginning of the year and also make a great Bulletin Board display.
 This is an Arthur Craft and Writing that would go along well with any of the Arthur Books.
Lastly, these Life Cycle Templates are free! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Arthur craft! Our first story of the year is Arthur and I've been looking for a craft to go along with it, and yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you like it! :)

      Delete