100th Day Activities and Freebies

Hopping on real fast to share a few 100th Day activities from my store.

The first activity is 100th Day Crowns.  Who doesn't love crowns?  This packet comes with 3 different styles to choose from.

The first style has students practicing color words and shapes.  Simply print and have students color the shapes according to the code.

 
This is how the finished crown looks:
 
 
To see the other 2 styles of crowns, click here.
 
Next up, I have a reader in my store that practices the sight word "how" that is perfect for the 100th Day.  Click on the picture to see it.
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/100-Days-Smarter-emergent-reader-1676736?aref=g5g79ny2
 
Lastly, I have a few freebies here.  I would love if you snatched them up and left feedback while you're there. :)
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous 100th Day!  When are you celebrating?

No comments

Post a Comment