President's Day and Dr. Seuss Units

The last two weeks have been crazy.  We went home early last week because of ice/snow and then even missed a few days.  Friday we were out for a Teacher Inservice.  Yesterday we made up our snow day and then today we are out again with more snow!

Our class has been learning about George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and American symbols since President's Day.  The kids are doing a great job, but with us being out so much we haven't gotten to do all the crafts that we normally do.  We will get to them as soon as we get back!

I added a couple more stations to my President's Day Unit.

This station practices subtraction.

I made this to practice addition.

Next week, we will begin Dr. Seuss Stations. 
 Here is a look at a few of them:

We will read the story Fox in Socks and this will be one of our Math Stations.

The Silly Stations packet practices rhyming.  This is one of the printables from the pack.
Thank you for stopping by and hopefully we will get back in the swing of things soon! :)


2 comments

  1. I totally understand. I've decided to revisit all these February events in June when we'll be in school until June 26th - unless we have more snow days - then it will be even later. I love your new blog design - love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! My first baby is due July 8th so I figure I will be big as a house when we are making up all these days!! :)

    ReplyDelete