Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Five for Fraturday~ freebie included

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.
On Thursday night we had our annual Kindergarten Thanksgiving Play.  It is always so cute.  Our kids are either a turkey, corn, pilgrim boy/girl or Indian boy/girl.  I didn't take pictures of all of them, but here are a few.

Next week we will practice the word "am" using the following I Am Thankful Thanksgiving reader.
 Yesterday, we read Fancy Nancy Our Thanksgiving Banquet.
Our class loved this story.  In the story, Nancy draws a turkey using her hand.  After reading the story, our class made turkeys by tracing our hand.
I went ahead and made a December Calendar to put in my students take home folders.  I use this as a behavior management tool.  Students either get a sticker for the day or sometimes a note home.  You can grab it free in my store by clicking on the picture below.
I just added these to my Thanksgiving Print and Go Unit.
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a good weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your week. The Thanksgiving play looked adorable, your students look so sweet. Thanks for the calendar freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete