Five for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.



This week our school had a pumpkin decorating contest.  The pumpkins had to be based off of characters from a story and they could not be carved.  Our pumpkin, was The Very Hungry Caterpillar.


Our class was so excited that we came in 3rd place raising the most money for PreK-2nd.



Next week, our school will be participating in Red Ribbon Week.  Each class will be decorating their door.  We decorated ours today with the help of Pamela Zweygardt.  


Our kids had so much fun decorating the minions!  I think they are adorable!



This week we have been hitting teen numbers hard.  We have been working on these teen number sorts.



We completed this coloring page to practice some of our sight words that look similar.



Lastly, I made these number puzzles.


I made three different puzzles: numbers 1-10, 11-20, and 21-30.  The students completed them based on their ability level.

These Halloween activities and more can be found in my Halloween Centers packet.

1 comment

  1. Brittani - I love all your ideas! You had a fun, busy week. I posted my say no to drugs door too. I love the caterpillar pumpkin and minions.
    Hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete