Monday Made It: Chalkboard Alphabet

I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


Last summer, I worked to make brand new number posters, a behavior clip chart system, shape posters, an alphabet, etc... But after looking at them all year long I grew a little tired of how they looked.  So, this summer I will be working again to create new things for my classroom.  Today, I created a new alphabet that is on a chalkboard background.

Here is a look:


Click on any of the pictures above to see them in my store.

5 comments

  1. These are precious! Would you consider making the vowels another color? They're beautiful the way they are, but sometimes it's helpful to have the vowels accented! Nice job!
    SweetSchoolMoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. :) Would you like for me to make the vowels another color? What color would you like to have them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. Agree about the vowels. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have went back and made an option to print the vowels in pink. Thank you so much for your help! :)

      Delete