Bee Themed Incentive Charts

My students love going to the treasure box.  I make them work for it though.  :)  Earlier, I posted about my behavior clip chart.  You can read about it here.  Each day all of the students' clips begin on "Have a 'Bee'utiful Day".  There are many opportunities throughout the day for students to move their clip up or down.  By the end of the day if students are on "Make Better Choices" or higher they earn a sticker for their incentive chart.  Once the incentive chart has been filled with stickers the student gets to take a trip to the treasure box.  Here is a look at the new incentive charts that I just completed.


The charts come in purple, yellow, pink, orange, blue and green.  To see them in my store simply click on the pictures above.  

No comments

Post a Comment