The Greedy Python Craft & Writing

Today I read The Greedy Python to my class.  


They loved the book!  They also loved the snake!

So we created our own snakes.  I gave the students the snake template and they used black paint to fill in the lines.  After the paint dried, they cut out the snakes, added an eye and then cut and pasted the tongue.  During Writing the students wrote about what they would eat if they were a greedy python.  

Here is how some of them turned out:

"If I was a greedy python I would eat a cat and I will eat dog."

"If I was a greedy python I would eat a shark."

If I was a greedy python I would eat ice cream and cake."

"If I was a greedy python I would eat pizza."

"If I was a greedy python I would eat a bug."

You can find this activity in my Spring Stations and Printables Pack.

No comments

Post a Comment