Finishing Up Saint Patrick's Day

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share five things from my week.


This week we completed Saint Patrick's Day themed stations. 

Count the Gold: 


Students practiced counting in a rectangular array and then recorded the answer.

Count by 10s: 


Students chose a card and counted each shamrock by 10.

Rainbow Equations:


My students are getting much better at adding and subtracting, but I wanted to see if they could complete the equations correctly if the two skills were mixed together.  So I made simple addition and subtraction facts within 5.

Match the Illustration to the Story:
This was very simple for my students.  They all got this activity correct.  It is a skill that was on their report card so I went ahead and made this to see if they would be able to do it.

Sight Word Search:
After reading the poem together several times, I gave my students markers and allowed them to practice circling the sight words we knew within the poem.


To see my St. Patrick's Day Unit and more, click here.

No comments

Post a Comment