Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Craft & Writing Activity

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin


 to share a Thanksgiving Activity that we did in class today.

Together as a class we created a list of what we are thankful for.  Then we went to our tables and cut out pieces to make the turkey.  After the students glued the turkeys together we did our writing.  I had my students write about what they are thankful for.

Here is a look at how some of them turned out:

 I am thankful for swimming.

 I am thankful for friends and water.

I am thankful for birds.

I am thankful for swimming.

I am thankful for my pool.

I am thankful for my mom.

I am thankful for Izzy (her dog).

I am thankful for pillows.

To see the turkey craft and writing activity in my store click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment