Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Print and Go~ Thanksgiving Printables

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share five highlights from my week.


I am going to show five printables that are from my Print and Go~ Thanksgiving Packet.


 This is a Color by Sight Word Pilgrim that reviews words we have been learning.

 This pilgrim girl is trying to decorate a cake to take to the Thanksgiving feast, but her letters are all mixed up.  Students must unscramble the CVC words and write the letters on the lines.  There are 2 different sheets like this in my packet.  My students did an awesome job unscrambling the words.

In Math, we have been working on counting to 100 and also recognizing numbers.  So, in the packet I have two 100s charts with hidden pictures.  One chart has a Pilgrim hat and the other is a hidden turkey.


 There are several poems/songs in the packet that require students to circle sight words.  Here is a look at I'm a Little Indian.

This is the Song I'm a Very Fine Turkey.  I love that it reviews sight words and color words.


Happy Friday!  Two more school days and I'm out for Thanksgiving Break! :)

1 comment:

  1. Some very cute things in your post! I like the sight word Pilgrim. :)

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete