Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

If I Had a Pot of Gold...

I am so proud of my little Kinderbees!  They are such hardworkers!  Today we did a fun activity for St. Patrick's Day.  We created rainbows with a pot of gold, and we also wrote about, "If I had a pot of gold..."

Here are some of my favorites!

Katelyn was so sweet.  She said, "I will give some to Christian and Joseph" (her brothers).


Emma said, "I would hide the gold".


Our cafeteria sales fruit roll-ups during lunch.  They are always a huge hit. 
Jonathan said, "I would get a lot of fruit roll-ups".


Hannah wrote, "I would buy a dog".



Here's a look at several of them together.

I will add it to my TPT's St. Patrick's Day Pack, but it will have to wait til in the morning.  :) 
Once again, my home internet does not love the website for some reason... so sad!
Hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Pot of Gold Craftivity is now successfully added to TPT. :)

    ReplyDelete