Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Five for Friday~ A Day Late!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share 5 random things from my week.  I will make it short and sweet!

1.  My baby boy turned 2 this week.  He's a little spoiled...




His shirt says "Mama's Boy" if you can't tell!  :)







2. Spring has Sprung!
The weather here is BEAUTIFUL!  So glad it was warm enough to finally be able to wash my car. 
I went shopping for new shoes today, but I had no luck.  Maybe next time!

3. I am loving our St. Patrick's Day activities.  On Friday, a Leprechaun trashed our room.  He pulled out everything green he could find and placed it all around our classroom.  We went on a hunt for him, and could not find him.  A couple of the kids said they saw him run by!

4. We will continue to work on St. Patrick's Day activities this upcoming week.  Here is a writing activity that I added to my St. Patrick's Day mini unit.

We will read I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover, and then the kids will complete this writing activity.

5. And last, but not least... the wedding countdown is on!  We are now down to double digits...98 more days!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Fur-Baby!! I love his cute little shirt. My dog passed away in September...I miss him SO much every day. So, you just keep loving and spoiling your baby as much as you can every day!! I popped over from the Doodle Bugs Friday Five linky. :)

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wish!! Sorry to hear that yours passed away! I can't imagine!

      Delete